Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last Lazy Day

On approximately the 10th of January, boyfriend up and decided that he wasn't going to start "being healthy" until the 1st of February.  What the heck!?!  I tried to get him to change his mind, to be my partner in action for making 2012 a healthy year, but I failed miserably.  


Its incredible how much a significant other can motivate/demotivate you.  On Saturday night, at midnight, right after watching the documentary Food Inc., guess who's idea it was to go through the McDonald's drive-thru for an M&M McFlurry?  Mine.  And we didn't stop there - after picking up the bucket-like cup of ice cream, we went through an empanada drive-thru and ate steaming hot chicken and melted cheese deep-fried empanadas.  Great.

Midnight Snack
Starting tomorrow those bad weekend habits will disappear and we will be working out {hopefully} 4-5 times a week.  

My fitness plan: 
Play tennis
Run intervals through A's hilly neighborhood
Master P90X's 15 minute abs video
Use exercise bands for strength training
Complete GainFitness work outs online

Source
This time I will stick to it, with or without my partner!

1 comment:

  1. yay tiasters!! you can do it! You gotto update me on your progress :)

    ReplyDelete