1. When customers at work ask - in all seriousness - if I am my coworker's aunt because my name means aunt in Spanish. My coworker and I are complete opposites, think: Heidi Klum & Seal.
2. Being Greek and not shaving your legs for two weeks. Also when your boyfriend tells you that your legs are hairier than his.
3. That the DR has had about 5 moderate earthquakes this month [one 5.3 was only 80 miles away], and I haven't felt a single one. I feel like I'm missing out.
1. My new Ruby Woo Mac lipstick. Now if I could just gather up the courage to wear this fire red color that really pops.. That would be splendid.
2. That we've mastered the art of how to make the most tips at work. Oh, the perks of my job...
3. That in one month from today I'll be sipping piña coladas at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana. And that paradise is only a 3 hour drive away.