Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Travel Tuesdays: Colorful Places

Last week I stumbled upon this article of the World's Most Colorful Cities and I loved browsing through.  I've only been to 2 of the places on the list {South Beach, Miami and Vernazza, Italy} and it left me with major wanderlust..  I'm dying to get to Istanbul and Rio de Janeiro!  I started thinking about colorful places that I've traveled to, so I thought I would share some of my old Europe photos that seem to never coming out hiding.. 

Telephone Booths of {London, England}
Plaza de España {Sevilla, Spain}
Downtown Bad Tolz {Bavaria, Germany}
Red Roofs of {Oporto, Portugal}
Apartments of {Cagliari, Sardinia - Italy}
Main square of {Verona, Italy}
Where is the most colorful place you've traveled to? 
This post is part of the Travel Tuesdays link-up from hosts Helene & Casey

True Colours

13 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! Such a cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaaang look at all that color! It seems like you can always find the colors when the sun comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One colorful city I would love to visit is Prague! I love photographing places like the ones you mentioned :)

    My Travel Tuesday Post
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh this is so gorgeous! thank you for sharing! i think span will be the most colorful- i'm going this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those apartments look incredible. I think the most colorful place I've ever been to is Bermuda. Have you ever been? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the colors of different cities... especially of southern spain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cinque terre, italy stands out as the most colorful city. or maybe rainbow row in charleston

    https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/travel-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the images here, I agree Cinque Terre in Italy (as comment above) is extremely colourful as is Hong kong with all the bright lights. If there's a festival in the far east/India there's gonna be plenty of colour!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous!!! I want to travel SO BADLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures. Would love to travel to these places :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well... I've been to Paris and I want to go to Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cordoba, spain during may when the patio festivals are in full bloom :)

    ReplyDelete