Friday, April 19, 2013

A Happy List


1. The fact that my wedding bouquet and a large piece of wedding cake are chilling {literally} in the freezer.  I have no idea if this is how you're supposed to preserve flowers but it seems to be working!  Don't ask what I'm going to do with it... I just like knowing that its there!


2. My first spontaneous lunch date with my HUSBAND!  Starting marriage off healthy with a large vegan salad for him and quinoa tabouleh and sirloin for me.


3. Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palette.  Its so great.  This weekend I plan on getting rid of nearly all of my other eyeshadows because this thing covers everything. 


4. Our song came on the radio for the first time since we've been married (a whopping 5 days in)!  It brightened up the sudden rain storm & traffic. 

Source
5. Its Friday!  It took me a few days to catch up on sleep from our wedding weekend so I'm so happy to just lay low.  Perhaps a Homeland marathon?  We're halfway through Season 2.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel so awesome to say "husband" now? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy weekend!!!
    oh what fun all these firsts with your husband!!

    i threw my bouquet away... ooops. but i hope you keep yours! you can hang it upside down to dry it also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekkk... "Husband"!!! :-)

    I gave my bouquet to the girl who caught it so I have no idea how to preserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'm writing you from Habitat Parisien, we love the work you do with your blog, we will be updated please do check our page and like it if you would like to come back to Paris we have liked yours...
    https://www.facebook.com/HabitatParisien

    ReplyDelete