Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Truffle Tuesday

Bite-size Delicious
A few weeks ago I eagerly clicked on this recipe on How Does She because the words "3 Ingredient" grab my attention like no other.  It scored double points in my book when I realized that no baking was required - I'm slightly terrified of our ancient oven!

So this afternoon, we skipped tennis and I made these instead.  They turned out great!  Makes enough for 3-4.

Directions: 
1.  Mix together 1/2 package of crushed Oreos (the 15 oz packages) and 1/2 tub of cream cheese.  I used the 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese and it for sure tasted enough like full fat. 
2.  Roll sticky black mess into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
3.  Melt some chocolate in the microwave.  I used Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, 1/3 of the bag.
4.  Quickly dip balls in melted chocolate (or drizzle the chocolate on top).
5.  Sprinkle some crushed Oreos on top and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6.  Try not to lick your chocolate covered hands completely clean.  

Step 7: Devour.

6 comments:

  1. okay those look sensational!!!!

    http://fashioncherry.co/lingerie-brigitte-bardot-style/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp -- I LOVE TRUFFLES.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's simple enough!! Looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry ...
    I don't write the blog in English because my English is bad. I read well in English, but I don't write well. It has a translator on the right side of my blog.
    Enjoy the day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this payback for the post I made :), so so yummy and my diet keeps on screaming.

    ReplyDelete