Monday, July 16, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

This is how I feel today. 

Source
Its been a very long Monday thanks to pay day and I think I'm stranded at work for another good hour!  I'm counting down the hours until our yoga class tonight - I desperately need it today.

On a brighter note, we've made our first purchases for our new apartment!  A washer/dryer and a 40% off LG Cool Art A/C.  Have you seen these wall unit air conditioners?  They consume little electricity and they don't even look like A/Cs; instead, they look like framed pictures hanging on the wall.  You can put whatever poster you want inside and no one will ever know that its an air conditioner!  Look on the wall below; I'm in love.  

Source
This week we're on the hunt for a refrigerator, stove, and bedroom set.  Sometimes you forget that you live on a small island until you realize that you only have about 8 similar looking options for everything on your list!  

Wish us luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment