Friday, March 15, 2013

3 Happy Things

My mini happy list.  
Because its Friday. 

1. Discovering that a brand new SweetFrog has opened up 2 blocks from me.  It is honestly the best soft-serve froyo!  They have flavors like Cake Batter and Georgia Peach and Cinnamon Roll and Greek with a Touch of Honey {I could go on..}.  You serve yourself and they offer you a zillion toppings.  We went for the 2nd time on Wednesday night and my yogurt was a swirl of Peanut Butter and Mixed Berries yogurt, topped with strawberries, coconut, granola, and my favorite candy, Reeses PB cups, YUM.

This could get dangerous...
2. Free iBooks for my iPad mini.  Or mini iPad.  Or iPad mini.  I never know which one its called? I love RomCom type books, so I'm currently reading Waking Up Married.  Its FREE.  And its good.


3.  3D movies.  In the last year, Santo Domingo has rolled out 3 ultra modern theaters, and they even have gourmet treats and serve wine!  But last night we went traditional and saw Oz The Great and Powerful with an XL bucket of popcorn.  I've decided that I love Michelle Williams with long blonde hair!

Source
Happy Friday! 

4 comments:

  1. That book looks good!! I think I need to read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still haven't been to see Oz the Great, was it good?

    Have a super weekend!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SweetFrog! I didn't even realize they had so many all over the place. I could seriously go for some cake batter right now :-) I cannot wait to see Oz in 3D. I keep hearing how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so excited about Wizard of Oz!!! Who is the wicked witch ?!! No one will tell me!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete